Sunflare's Practical TERA UI Mods (updated patch 80, Mar 2019) + FX Mods + Activate GPU (someday)

13»

Comments

• if it's not asking too much , is it possible to also remove the countdown fade ?
    that thing the skills also have when they go on cooldown that darkens the icon a bit ...
    Hey,

Could you check if this is what you're asking for? Pretty sure it is but still.
    Own buff bar - no flickering, no duration shadow

As for posting on this forum - you can talk about whatever appropriate topic you like.
  • this is it ! beautiful man ...
    so perfect i'm gonna cry :astonished:

when i start posting my own mods, hope you can find something to your liking ...
    so i can repay you somehow :smile:
  • Mod removal update:
    • Sorry guys but as of patch 82 the developer has intentionally made it impossible for the dungeon clears mod to work anymore. This is why the mod is not going to get updated, since the needed piece of information is no longer being sent by the server, therefore there is nothing for the mod to display.
    • I should probably also remove the new style, old layout own HP bar since they finally added an option for that but I'll leave it for the time being.
    Have fun! o/
  • edited June 15
    Hi!
    Can you help me?
    I want the original file to remain, with the exception of all the gray text at the top of the screen.
    (file Message.gpk)

Thank you in advance
  • Ruffle wrote:
    Hi!
    Can you help me?
    I want the original file to remain, with the exception of all the gray text at the top of the screen.
    (file Message.gpk)

Thank you in advance
    Hey,

Hope this is what you wanted.

Removed grey messages:
    - System;
    - Section;
    - Tutorial;
    - Show "F" key;
    - Guard name;
    - You're locking on someone;
    - Awakening;
    - Abnormalities.

Download link: <S1UI_Message.gpk>
  • Hi and thanks for your work. I'd like to ask if is possible to have an unboxed 3.6 On-screen messages (new style), because I'd like to use only some features, in particular
    + Re-adjusted a lot of font sizes, including lock-ons, rewards, loot (item acquired) images, party/raid notices and many more;
    + Moved all notification messages above crosshair level (important ones are nearer, while others a bit further up);

Thank you in advance.
  • Hi, does anyone know which part of s1engine I need to fix to get rid of this? https://i.imgur.com/UsFiAvA.png
  • @Rivaille
    PM'ed you yesterday but still no reply.

@ilikeairheads
    Wanna try the S1Engine.ini I've linked in the end of the thread? Here's the link again.
    If I find out what's causing this blur effect, I'll let you know.
    This is how my main menu looks right now, while using bg matching.
    unknown.png
  • The new Patch with the Tikat shop messed up the Old UI - Tera Shop has become inaccessible(replaced by Tikat Shop).
  • Random wrote:
    The new Patch with the Tikat shop messed up the Old UI - Tera Shop has become inaccessible(replaced by Tikat Shop).
    I haven't noticed anything like that. Just the old and already broken dungeon clears mod makes profile window's background transparent but Shop is fine, as far as I've seen. Opened it both in-game and on the website and it's OK. If you're referring to visual mods that aren't in this thread, then I would have no idea, sorry.
  • @Random
    OMFG You're actually right! Those BHS idiots have indeed fucked up the main menu. I've been largely afk since patch and only checking the online shop. Guess last time I opened it in-game was before Tuesday patch. They've basically replaced the old TERA Shop shortcut with Tikat Shop and added a separate extra TERA Shop button.
    How To Be Retarded, by Krafton / Bluehole.

I'll update the main menu mod if and as soon as an update is available. Thank you for reporting!

Meanwhile, unless you actually like the new, grey, shit icons main menu, you can open the TERA Shop from the Vanguard window. Instead of going to Highwatch, just press the button above - Refill Adventure Coin. Alternatively, click on the respective icon button above your HP bar if you're using the new style one.

Cheers! o/
  • Ah, didn't thought about going to the shop thru the adventure coins button in the vanguard window - that's a pretty good idea, thanks o/
  • Which one would you prefer? Or any other old and nice combination of icons, really.
    Main_menu_-_old_style__extra_TS_button.png
  • Personally the last one, I prefer the Tera Shop icon without the coins, reminds you just how cash-grab it has become...while the last one which looks like have some sort of teddy bears reminds more of a cosmetic-only shop, which is really what Tera should have been.

*sad*
  • Patch 83 update/fix:
    • Main Menu bar (old style) - used older, great looking TERA icons; icons don't get pixelated when enlarged; removed background; added a separate TERA Shop button.
      YIowVtV.png

@Random
    Uploaded 2 versions coz got mixed feedback. Version 1 is for Elin fans, and version 2 (3rd image above) is for romantic idealists, I suppose. FrXt2Wc.gif

@Everyone
    Should I upload SweetFX or you're already using it for TERA, or not interested? v7twC05.gif
    SweetFX is a universal image improvement and tweaking mod that works with almost any 32bit (and hopefully soon 64bit) DirectX 9, 10 or 11 game or application.

Its goal is to provide similar tools to games in real-time, as video processing software provides for movies and videos.
  • I never tried SweetFX :o
  • I downloaded the S1UI_Message file from Sunflare, but I want to make the icons for items acquired smaller. I downloaded Terahelper to edit the gpk file, but I can't find what I need to edit to make the icons smaller. Can anyone help me please?
  • @Wouter
    Re-uploaded the less spam version of S1UI_Message.gpk with default sized loot messages and smaller other notifications (friend online, item discarded etc).
    Download link: <S1UI_Message.gpk - less spam.7z>
    Wouter wrote:
    I want to make the icons for items acquired smaller. I downloaded Terahelper to edit the gpk file, but I can't find what I need to edit to make the icons smaller. Can anyone help me please?
    I was told that it's via editing the gfx.main index script from inside the gpk. Tera-helper doesn't offer that. You gotta use different programs and stuff. Well, you "can" use the tera-helper to re-combine the script into the gpk, but nothing else.
  • Anti-spam push. Nothing new, really, sorry. I could upload SweetFX if anyone's interested. @Random maybely? v7twC05.gif
  • i wanna use sweetfx but when i change from full screen to windowed my game freeze and i need ctrl+alt+del to close it and sometimes restart my pc
    btw can u change loot msg time on u message mod? this take hours popping on screen when i do guardians or open many boxes
  • edited September 8
    joao wrote:
    i wanna use sweetfx but when i change from full screen to windowed my game freeze and i need ctrl+alt+del to close it and sometimes restart my pc
    What's SweetFX got to do with your full-screen->windowed freezes? Why don't you just start the game in windowed mode (windowed full-screen or otherwise)? This way you can easily alt/tab and there will be no need for you to switch from full-screen to windowed.

Without SweetFX (0 presets):
    unknown.png

With SweetFX (0 presets):
    unknown.png
    joao wrote:
    btw can u change loot msg time on u message mod? this take hours popping on screen when i do guardians or open many boxes
    I know it's annoying but you do this once a day at most. What about when you loot just a couple of items and they are gone in a blink of an eye? Up to you though. Could get you a version with quicker time-out, sure. You gotta tell me for which file though - the one showing all messages or the less spam one.
  • FPS stability and fluidity in full screen mode, I usually use it and put the graph in preset 0 when I'm doing some hard dungeon / parse, CU or BG. When I'm just doing or doing something that fps fluidity is not important I feed the graphic and shoot using full screen windowed. I don't know if the sweetfx problem is for NA only, or its my PC (which I already switched).A friend had the same problem, but after his switch PC the problem disappeared.

Less spam one, i doying guardian on 10 characters / day atm, cause i need scrolls to upgrade my skills, and i suffering get guardian rewards and opening gem boxes =(, something like 10min spamming loot msg on my screnn when i open gem boxes.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file