Sunflare's Practical TERA UI Mods (updated patch 80, Mar 2019) + FX Mods + Activate GPU (someday)

Comments

• edited February 13
    Well, i dont want to just remove it because the stamina bar is important, and its not just that, it is also the charge bar in some skills and other things. Same for the archer charge bar (and other skills for other classes, and im pretty sure it is the same), i dont want to remove it, but move it. I would love to be able , for example to move it down as much as i can. The position it is located right now is completely wrong and is blocking many things, the most important one, your own character...

So, yes. What i want is the later you said, to move just the "widget" (that is how is called in unreal engine) out of my direct gameplay focus. In 99% of mmorpgs i played, of course this can be done from just the option menu. But Tera of course is probably the only mmorpg where you cant basically customize anything from the UI. Sad. Very sad.

And no, shifting the camera down or up doesnt solve the problem, a) because the camera position does not stick (every time you login you need to do the same) b) because you are messing up the line between your character and the crossfire and it gets too weird to play that way c) because the camera "steps" are way too big to actually be lucky to find the position you want.

Of course im talking about shifting the camera up, shifting the camera down is out of the question because you are basically eating half of your field of view.

• Jorge wrote:
    I would love to be able , for example to move it down as much as i can.
    How do you like it this way? 1skS9AS.png
    unknown.png
    Planning to put both bars there - charging and flying. Also, flying bar will be semi-transparent, so it's both still visible but out of the way.
  • Updates:
    1. Flight bar - moved to the bottom of the screen; a tiny bit transparent (-20%); no flight controls;
    2. Charging bar - moved to the bottom of the screen.
  • edited March 4
    Updates:
    1. Flight bar - added a -40% visibility version; bottom of screen; no flight controls;
      unknown.png
    2. Gridiron fight panel - added 2 bigger versions for better visibility.
      mGyWqZX.png
  • Updates:
    • Own HP bar (new style, class icons) - class icons instead of numbers for Brawler, Ninja, Gunner, Valkyrie; hidden item level; default other settings (including shiny effects etc), L70 patch file.
      6DsYgFp.png
  • Hi
    thank you very much for responding my call, i rly like all ur mods and especially that HP bar it looks rly cool i see that u made great effort in everyone of ur mods but that 'hidden item level' kinda bother me could u make it as Default as the normal hp bar i wanna see my item lvl and my roll class icon typical as the normal instead of that 3 icon i know i'm asking alot sry but i would rly appreciate it and if there is a problem in making them as the default n.p u have been a huge help and i like them anyway XD
  • edited March 12
    Goblo wrote:
    could u make it as Default as the normal hp bar i wanna see my item lvl and my roll class icon typical as the normal instead of that 3 icon
    Errrm, I'm not sure what you mean. The file I sent you via PM has the item level visible. It's the current patch file. I can give you the same version for next patch. The file in my thread is taken from next patch. Item level is made invisible because I find it useless since it doesn't change unless you enchant your gear and you can see it in your profile if you somehow forget about it. I didn't want to upload a file from current patch and then delete it in 2 weeks.

What about the rest? What do you mean by "my roll class icon typical as the normal instead of that 3 icon"? Are you still commenting the new patch file which has extra features? There will be a new pet UI as well, so that's not up to us.
  • edited March 12
    ahh i see i didn't notice that they will add L70 cap next patch and will change the UI style bec i was wondering that "+" icon doesn't open anything thats why haha

about "my roll class icon typical as the normal instead of that 3 icon" i meant to keep the item lvl visible and that small offensive/def depends on the class 55beed8f8ee035bf7db63558b15c87d5-full.png instead of this 11e9756d5200274efb99ab8ad4ed411a-full.png
    but you are saying that New HP bar will be like that next patch, i thought that u changed or added things in ur mod over that MP bar so i was asking to keep it as the same but it will be an old patch and u will change it later i didn't know that XD, i see now that u just hide the item lvl. i know that u can still see the item lvl in ur profile page but i think it will looks nice if u can see it over the MP bar its kinda useless but instead of the infinity icon, it's a small thing u know that but that's my opinion XD
    anyway, i intend to keep using that mod anyway if make the item lvl visible or not bec i rly dislike that numbers instead of class icons and i like it so much

thank you again for ur effort and sry for miss understanding of mine :) and i didnt see my PMs XD
  • edited March 13
    PM'ed a vanilla file to you - only switched the numbers for the class icon. Next time check your messages first pls. aoSsFTs.png

P.S. You're welcome. MzALp5i.png
  • edited March 30
    Patch 80 (level 70 cap) updates:
    1. Skill window not showing - delete S1UIRES_Component.gpk from your _mods folder to allow the default file to be used;
    2. Individual dungeon clears - updated to conform with patch 80 new item slots.
    3. Note (patch 80, L70 cap) - S1UI_BaseUI.gpk (for new style chat timestamps) is currently bugged (and causes tooltip or other issues). Old chat works just fine though.
  • Patch 80 (L70 cap) update:
    • Chat (new style) - updated S1UI_BaseUI.gpk to fix timestamp, tooltip, skill list and other possible issues.
  • My boss bar is still normal size, mod doesn't shrink it, instead it makes it so pressing K to open skills doesn't work. I removed component as you stated to do, opening skills works now but after the roll back, the boss bar is normal sized like I said. Is there an updated mod to make it reduced size again?
  • LancerJiva wrote:
    My boss bar is still normal size
    Have you tried scaling it down via in-game options? v7twC05.gif
    Options2.png
  • Oh perfect, I didn't even know they added that option. That worked thanks!
  • edited April 18
    -nvm
  • Update/Patch 80 fix:
    • TERA Club/Elite Status bar - re-added and improved auto-hiding feature; can be dragged out of screen; increased size by 50% and 80%; reduced blackness.
      HXCJOtF.png
  • Now that we have the new style Own HP bar with just the icons without the ninja/valkyrie/gunner/brawler numbers, would it be possible to get that with old layout/new style version? Thanks!
  • @Alcia Here it is. Will add it to the thread later.
    Old layout, new style HP bar with class icons
    Keep in mind they have finally made it possible to switch to the old layout via in-game options. We should be getting that soon™ as well.
  • Updates:
    • Own HP bar (new style, old layout, class icons) - class icons instead of numbers for Brawler, Ninja, Gunner, Valkyrie; hidden item level and coins; default other settings (including shiny effects etc);
      uzHI4Kh.png
    • Party members HP bars (new style) - added buff durations, removed (de)buff borders; increased MP bar height; debuffs moved to the right of HP/MP bar.
      Eo7sgPL.png
  • edited May 1
    Thanks for your works.
  • pin131 wrote:
    May i ask party members HP bars with buff borders or how to make borders visible?
    Could you be more specific? Which style are you interested in?
    Party_UI_-_all_available_styles.png

Why would you want frames anyway? It's like 3 layers of those. They will cause buffs to reach the middle of the screen unless you've simplified some or all of them, in which case it's pointless to have buff duration.
  • I thought my request might bother you so I deleted it but, really thanks
    What i want is 3.(you already worked) with colored frames. I can't see exactly what buff or debuff i have without this frames.
    I'm using simplify consumables and other effects options so only important buffs or debuffs are visible
  • pin131 wrote:
    I thought my request might bother you so I deleted it but, really thanks
    What i want is 3.(you already worked) with colored frames. I can't see exactly what buff or debuff i have without this frames.
    I'm using simplify consumables and other effects options so only important buffs or debuffs are visible
    No worries. I just can't promise a quick edit.

Thing is, there are only 2 frame colours - green for buffs and red for debuffs. Versions 2. and 3. have the debuffs on a separate row - either below or on the right of the HP bar. This makes them distinctly noticeable and you can't mistake them for buffs. There's literally no point having those frames unless you prefer version 1. (default style) and would like to see frames. I personally don't like the new frames because they make buffs very bulky, with or without partial simplifying.

Version 3. (the one I've uploaded) has a minor-ish bug - debuffs move further to the right with each simplified group of buffs.
    unknown.png
    Getting that fixed is more important atm. Will let you know if a version with borders is available. vsGnJe4.gif
  • Heya, is there any way to make the buff bar (S1UI_Abnormality) icons not flicker once the duration reaches 3s~?
  • Heya, is there any way to make the buff bar (S1UI_Abnormality) icons not flicker once the duration reaches 3s~?
    Hey, hey! o/

It's supposedly possible to remove the flickering, yes. The idea, however, is it draws your attention, so you don't miss rebuffing etc. I'll write back tonight or tomorrow.
  • Hey, hey! o/

It's supposedly possible to remove the flickering, yes. The idea, however, is it draws your attention, so you don't miss rebuffing etc. I'll write back tonight or tomorrow.

Alright! I've tried Owyn's abnormality and while it doesn't flicker (he said it's a bug, not a feature), the cog/settings icon glitches out making me unable to hide useless buffs from the buffbar, i feel timing my Unleash perfectly is a bit harder with the flickering. Thanks for the quick reply!
  • edited May 7
    @Bruno Brito
    Here it is. Not a bug. HnAHNeX.gif
    Own buffs bar - better font; no blinking
    Forgot to check if the settings button worked though but it should, as it's a new file.
    You think anyone else cares about this, or should I not bother adding it to the thread? v7twC05.gif
  • Just tested it, works great! And the settings do work.
    I think some people would like this one better yeah, just shared it with someone and she found it really nice as she was also using Owyn's old mod with the glitched settings.
    Thank you again! :)
  • Updates/fixes:
    1. Party members HP bars (new style) - debuff repositioning fix; buff duration, separate debuff bar;
      awi5d3s.png
    2. Crosshair - no animations whatsoever; @Pain
      xvPChlv.png
    3. Own HP bar (new style, new layout, class icons, rainbow bars) - rainbow bars; pink laurel version;
      RFx5pNm.png
    4. Own buff bar - added a version without flickering. @Bruno Brito
  • Own buffs bar - better font; no blinking
    You think anyone else cares about this, or should I not bother adding it to the thread?

holy ... i finally managed to remember my PW to login here , but i just had to try again after seeing this :love:
    i always wanted something like this since the UI patch hit but i'm yet to learn how to work with the action script side of gpk files ...
    thanks A LOT , and yes sir , it's very useful !

if it's not asking too much , is it possible to also remove the countdown fade ?
    that thing the skills also have when they go on cooldown that darkens the icon a bit ...
    i would rather have my icons bright all the way , and if such thing is easy to achieve , i would be glad to have it !
    other than that , it looks amazing , add that last tweak and it will become flawless :hushed:
    i checked the .dds file myself but this effect is not there , only the settings icons and such ...
    so it's not possible to make it transparent and "remove" it that way :confused:

on a side note ...
    is anyone allowed to open a thread here and post their UI mods ?
    i have some minimalist-less-shiny-less-full-of-fx .gpks
    don't know if people would be interested , so can i just open a thread ? :hushed:

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file