Character Window / Party Window / Target Info [Updated UI Mods for Valkyrie Patch]

edited April 2017 in UI Mods
bq0of76.png

CharacterWindow = Your characters health bar.
PartyWindow = Your Parties interface of the people you're grouped with.
TargetInfo = When you're attacking a boss/player or you select them, you'll see a window of it.

Installation:

Go to TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages
- Make a folder called _S1UI
- Place the file(s) there and that's it

Versions / Downloads:
- Every version has a download link below it, so just scroll to the version you want and click on the download link.
- Rather just want to download everything and choose from there ?
- Click HERE to download the full package.

The Character Window:

The Character Window has 12 different versions!

In the folder CharacterWindow -> Original Class Icons:
6 versions that are completely transparant with custom icons and a bunch of diffent laurels

6ba77700a5.jpg

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Original class icons
Download: Click

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Original class icons

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Original class icons

e3d466c8fd.gif

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Original class icons

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Version, Original class icons

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Version, Original class icons

In the folder CharacterWindow -> Rainbow Class Icons:
6 versions that are completely transparant with custom icons and a bunch of diffent laurels

7e2d3adbbc.jpg

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Rainbow Class Icons

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Rainbow Class Icons

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons

- Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons

ADDITIONAL

- Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.

- Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.

- Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.

080ae443fc.png

8b7a62a832.jpg

The Party Window:

The Party Window has 4 different versions!

In the folder PartyWindow -> Original Class Icons
2 versions that has an transparant background with the original class Icons.

- Only DEBUFFS visible on the bottom (Buffs not visible, only if you hover over), Transparant Background, Original icons.
(I'll release a decent version later on, this is just quickly done work at night)

- Only DEBUFFS visible on right side (Buffs not visible), Transparant Background, Original icons.

b840f3ed02.jpg

In the folder PartyWindow -> Rainbow Class Icons
2 versions that has an transparant background with the original class Icons.

- All buffs visible (Both buffs and debuffs), Transparant Background, Original class icons

- Only DEBUFFS visible on right side (Buffs not visible), Transparant Background, Original icons.

63c55bba25.jpg

The Target Info:

The target info as 2 different versions.

In the folder TargetInfo -> Original Class Colors
1 version only

- Transparant Background.

fda65e27ee.jpg

In the folder TargetInfo -> Rainbow Class Icons
1 version only

- Transparant Background, All classes have a rainbow color icon.

1a731f0a31.jpg

Credits:
- The credits for the custom icons in both party and character window goes to Yev
- Original idea/work by disabling the buffs/debuffs goes to Bernkastel
- Updated version for disabling the buffs/debuffs goes to Owyn
- Credits for the rainbow colored class icons goes to Hyzénthlay
- Credits to Azereus for the Crit Mod
- Credits to Kourin for the edge .dds's

Make sure to thank these people as well as they've done a lot of work to it too.

A few more screenshots for the interested:
(Do keep in mind, I'm having a very small UI so the text will also be alot smaller and I'm also using SweetFX over my game so the colors are affected as well. ' the screenie from Malatrix down below is without SweetFX and a bigger UI size so its a good example~)

avGHb0E.png

af9c9884e3.jpg

579d38ed67.jpg

To fit the whole package with everything being transparent I recommend you getting the borderless skillbar as well
that is done by Nyanyee!

16c236f7d1.jpg

Dragon Damage mod

Normal:
2d13cacc26.jpg

Showing with nocts:
65fad1246d.jpg

In PvP:
5f8ebc5f66.png

This is only showing for when you do damage! Not enabled for crit heals.

Download here:
Click

Comments

• UPDATE:

Added 2 new HP Bars to the collection:

- Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.
    - Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.

8b7a62a832.jpg

Download links available in the top post.

The whole package has been updated as well and now have these pink bars included.
  • What's the chance you can do the one of your pink HP bars with Original Laurels and either Original icon colors or just pink healers and original rest. I'd love to have a pink HP bar but I like seeing actual laurels and find the rainbow class icons distracting >_<
  • edited July 2016
    It's pretty big ;)

Click here

Pink Character Window with Original Laurels and Original Class colours except for the mystic/priest one - Those are still pink :3

Enjoy!
  • edited July 2016
    Been waiting a long time for this! Loved how you added debuffs to the right side - much easier, compact party window view. :) Thank you! The pink HP bar looks lovely too!

Request:
    -Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Shows player-earned laurels, No rainbow for each class but the regular colors (blue for DPS/Tank and pink for both Healers).

I love the Pink HP but don't want the rainbow class icons. I would really be happy with the regular colors that you've originally modded (blue:DT, pink:P/M) and for the laurels to display player-earned. I'm guessing the "Champion/Diamond Laurels Only" makes it so everyone in your party is Champion/Diamond - is it possible to show player-earned laurels?
  • edited July 2016
    Isn't that the same that Zoe also requested?

That bar is:
    - Pink HP
    - Bright Mana
    - Transparant
    - Player earned laurels
    - healers are pink class colors
    - Rest is the standard blue-ish ones.

It's this one here: https://goo.gl/onhpTR

If its not right and you want something else, let me know.
  • edited July 2016
    I missed it! Thank you so much! :)

EDIT: @Xtortion It's still showing as the standard Red HP / Blue MP for me. :(

9b6cd1ef10a5121ed18699fb4cd287f6.png
  • It shows as red and blue for me as well. D: Also would like to see a version with all the classes having some color. ó3ò
  • @Nutrient - Woah my bad, I completely linked the wrong one

This one should be fine:

- https://goo.gl/onhpTR

I edited the links as well in the last replies.
  • - Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Rainbow Class Icons

Im looking for a version like that one, but i want priest/mystic rainbow class icons too. Can u make one for me please?
  • Dragon Damage mod

Normal:
    2d13cacc26.jpg

Showing with nocts:
    65fad1246d.jpg

This is only showing for when you do damage! Not enabled for crit heals.

Download here:
    Click
  • is there one with pink mana bar/original laurels/rainbow icons?
  • How is it that some of the screen shots don't have the place for where stamina used to be, but when I download the files I have an empty heart for stamina? Am I downloading the wrong file?
  • Hiya, and no you didn't download the wrong file - It's because I didn't update my mods yet.

Soon within 1 to 2 weeks I will update this topic with the mods that I already have for the upcoming Lunar Dancer patch.

I will leave a reply as soon as I updated the topic.
  • i really like this mod of yours mr./ms. xtortion (the one which keeps the original colors and all laurels) ... i had to uninstall it due to my ocd not standing the outdated stamina hearts . i'll be looking forward for the update :)

also , looks like nyanyee won't update her mod - at least she says so on her tumblr - and right now it bugs the "hide elite status bar" button . is it possible for you to tweak it xtortion ? D: if not , thank you anyway :p
  • Xtortion i would like to ask if its possible to make one with only the rainbow class icon cause i only want that mod cause its very nice.
  • edited February 2017
    I used the party window rainbow mod, and warrior seems to be missing. All other classes show up fine, but once I have a warrior in the party, the whole bar doesn't appear.

and gunner for original class party icons too
  • @Universe:

With the recent Warrior Update all of these need to be redone as they edited these files to add the new Edge bars.

I don't personally use the versions here, but I posted an updated warrior UI mod for the other party window UI overhaul mod here:
    http://www.essentialmana.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/7428
  • edited April 2017
    Hiya all

I just wanted to let you guys know I updated a few of the UI mods listed on top there for the Valkyrie patch and I deleted all the old ones.

Over the days I might update all the ones currently missing, it's actually quite a bit of work and I did this quickly over night because the Valkyrie patch is coming out today in EU.

Current mods updated:
    Character Window (Original Class Icons) Dark MP Bar
    [Has a new edge bar as well]

- Original Laurels
    - Only Diamond Laurels
    - Only Champion Laurels

e3d466c8fd.gif

Party Window (Original Class Icons)
    - Buffs invisible (Only visible if you hover over), debuffs visible on the bottom side.

I hope for now that this will be sufficient for now and hopefully I'll be able to update more over time for you guys.

o/
  • edited April 2017
    How do you add the new Valkyrie icon to the party window mod? I have a few character window mods but every time a new class is released the new class has a blank icon, I think that it is related to uthelper but some of the icon names are different, for instance in my mod partywindow_I128 is the tank icon but with the new patch that file is actually the new valkyrie icon.
  • I don't add the new class icon to the old ones at all. I simply start from scratch. I made these from the KTERA files that I have.
  • Ooooh I see, well my mod has the party buff/debuff icons removed completely, got any idea how to do so?
  • edited April 2017
    1 more bar added:

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Champion Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons
    Note: Mystic/Priest icons are still pink

59008c805b.png
  • edited April 2017
    All the pink bars added ( These only come with rainbow class icons with the bright mana bar, might do more on requests.)

- Pink HP, Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels only, Priest/Mystic Icons are pink, rest rainbow colors.

d289207bcc.png

Rest of the rainbow dark MP bars are added as well.

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Rainbow Class Icons

- Dark Mana bar version, Transparant, Diamond Laurels only, Rainbow Class Icons

• 89e8f993de.png

Dragon Crit Mod updated. Works with blue nocts as well now and for PvP as well.

• Thanks for your work, keep it up !
  • Is it possible to have a black background (or something) behind the hp mp bars, so that when you lose health or use mana, you see relatively how much health/mana you are missing.
  • edited May 2017
    excuse me , have red hp bar and Bright mana bar's character windows and
    Partywindows have all buffs ?
    - Bright Mana bar version, Transparant, Original Laurels, Rainbow Class Icons << this
    - All buffs visible (Both buffs and debuffs), Transparant Background, Original class icons << this
  • edited May 2017
    Question is this somehow updated to the Valkyrie (too see Valkyrie icon in party) and not see buffs/debuffs in party window? Cause i use old one that shows Valkyrie in party as black icon so i'd appreciate if someone could navigate me to the working updated file :)

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file